Willard Parrot

Comments

  1. I just saw a bit on CBS News where Romney lies more about Obama:

    Speaking to some crowd in some swing state, he said, "I made the point that our navy is now smaller than any time, well, in almost 100 years, and the president's response was "well, you know we don't use bayonets and horses anymore. In fact, we DO use bayonets!"

    Obama said: "Well Governor, we also have fewer horses and bayonets."

    Why would Romney think he needs to address this? It's not as though he addresses anything else, generally favoring non-answers over substantive responses. All this does is remind people of one of Obama's highest points in the debate. It doesn't help his case by attacking something that (a) Obama didn't even say in the first place and (b) is an impressively TRIVIAL thing to talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, so I first saw two versions of my comment after posting it, then tried to delete the extra one. I looked again and there was only 1 post, and it was my deleted post. So I reposted again and now I see two comments. I'm guessing there's only 1 comment. Time will tell, perhaps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chuck Lorre - Genius